The day we watched the movie Alice in Wonderland from Tim Burton, Javier decided to be the Mad Hatter this Halloween 2010.
We used the jacket from his last year costume, we add some decorations, a large pin full of ribbons in one pocket and a silky pink handkerchief in the other. We put lace cuffs in a pink shirt and hand paint the vest and the oversized bow tie. On the hands he has fingerless gloves and a cushion ring custom made, two thimbles and in one of his thumbs he has a bandage wrap. The thread belt was fabricated with 30 spools of tread.
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!