What more could a little garbage man ask for than his own garbage truck for Halloween! The truck is complete with all of the same equipment as a real garbage truck. It even comes with its own hopper and caution signs. For his trick or treat bag he carried a little WM garbage desktop garbage can. It is just too cute not to keep forever!
Cardboard box, utility knife, paint, glue, paper, printer and string
Time to Create:
About 10 hours total with preparation and assembly
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!