This is my son dressed as "The Mask".
This costume required one great suit to be ssssmokin' as "THE MASK". It also consists of some suspenders a pocket chain some spats for the shoes and some polka dot fabric for the tie and suit lining.It also takes a large brimmed hat and a feather to get look right.
Time to Create:
This costume took about two weeks to complete.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!