My twins wanted to be Sonic and Knuckles, so their little sister got to be tails from the video games. These costumes were adorable but very difficult to make since I didn't have any pattern. I just had to make the costumes up by looking at cartoon pictures.
The only thing used for these costumes were different colors of party satin. Colored an old pair of shoes with paint markers and had some cotton stuffed in the headpieces.
Time to Create:
For all 3 costumes it took about 9 hours.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!