This is our youngest daughter dressed as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Her big sister went as Jack Skellington.
We purchased misc fabric from a craft store and used pictures of Sally to try and replicate her look. We then drew the patterns onto the dress and drew stitches onto a white turtleneck and white tights. We made the wig using a nylon cap and large red yarn. And finally bought a basket from a thirft store for her candy.
Time to Create:
total time 8 hrs
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!