Mattel recently came out with a reproduction of the 1964 version of these robots & my boys love playing with them as much as my husband & I did with the original toy.We all agreed this was the perfect Halloween costume for us!
They're made out of cardboard & a lot of Duct tape & patience! The boys were able to move freely & even walk due to the jointed arms & legs. Their Daddy made the "ring" out of wood, pvc pipes & rope.
Time to Create:
I started making them about 3 mos ago & worked on
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!