I made my son a popeye costume since I couldn't purchase a youth one and it was simply to make and he wore it all day. My daughter was Olive Oil and I made her costume as well
black t-shirt, royal blue sweat pants, yellow ribbon, royal blue ribbon, red felt. black ribbon, yellow buttons, liquid hem, white sailor hat, cornpipe, tan spandax, cotton stuffing and black felt, white felt
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!