This Perry the Platypus costume is inspired by the Phineas & Ferb episode, Perry Lays an Egg, where Candace turns into Perry.
The costume is made of a large cardboard box, turquoise satin fabric, black and white felt for the eyes, polyester batting, orange and black foam sheets (beak/tail/head detail), coat hangers (support), fishing line, ribbon, and other materials. There is a grid design drawn on the tail in orange marker. I tried to make it look exactly like the one in the cartoon. It took a while to make, but everyone loves it!!! Hope you do, too. Happy Halloween!!!
Time to Create:
About a week.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!