My daughter has wanted to be a paleontologist ever since she understood what the word means! We decided to make her dream come true early by making her a paleontologist costume for Halloween. This costume was a breeze to make and would be especially cute with a sibling dressed as a dinosaur!
I found a paleontologist vest online but since it was so expensive, I made a replica out of these materials: -army green material sewn into a simple vest -black duct tape and netting to make see-through pockets (filled with "paleontologist tools" and dinosaur skeletons) -tooth buttons and black duct tape to make the decorations down the front -printed dinosaur images from the internet pasted onto the vest and the store-bought safari helmet The shirt, shorts, socks & boots were in her cl
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!