I used to play roller derby and my daughter was my biggest fan. For Halloween, she wanted to throw on her own roller girl get-up and skate door-to-door for her candy! She came up with her own roller derby name and number, threw on her pads and skates, borrowed my helmet and headed out the door. She even had the fishnet stockings and knee high socks! Here's my daughter a.k.a. Rainbow Spite #16.
Halloween t-shirt, iron on letters, colorful skirt, fishnet stockings, knee high socks, knee pads, elbow pads, writst guards, helmet, skates, and a little make-up for a black-eye!
Time to Create:
About 30-45 minutes
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!