Who knew that my little Oompa-Loompas could strike such a pose. If there were three they could be the OOmp-(Su)premes!
Monro wigs, green hairspray, white vinyl, brown shirts(purchased), brown sox and pants(purchased), white fabric paint.
Time to Create:
a few hours sewing and painting
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!