Three year old Makenzie just loved playing the role of the Little Mermaid. When she put on her wig and costume, she truly believed that she had become Ariel. She had to have her picture on a "mermaid rock" just like in the movie, and in this picture she was caught singing "Part of Your World"... Almost perfectly.
Lame, satin, silk,
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!