My daughter saw the stage show of Mary Poppins in December and has been growing her hair out since then so she could be Mary Poppins for Halloween.
My sister sewed this costume herself as she could not find a pattern. She would pick up pieces as she found them, like the hat from a thrift store and the boots from a mail-order catalog.
Time to Create:
Well, it's been in the making for several months.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!