Mad Hatter original costume. Only purchased the hat from Disney World, but improvised with real peacock feather and hand made hat pins. All other materials were created by hand to create her authentic Hatter look.
Disney Hatter hat, etch and pearl pins, heirloom ornaments, real peacock feather, fabric bow material hand sewn, pink shirt, dress vest, suede jacket, pink scarf, misc. ribbons, hiking boots, striped pants, purple sock, striped sock, multiple threads attached by black yarn, lace trim hand made cuffs, white grease paint, orange costume make up, Mary Kay cosmetic colors-orange, pink, purple, green, teal, blue, light blue, eggplant cheek color, and rose lipstick.
Time to Create:
12 hrs over two weeks, + 8 hrs finding materials.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!