11 year old enjoyed the movie and the character of the mad hatter. He's seen it enough times to memorize some of the lines. His sister memorized the red queen's and they've had alot of fun getting into character and acting the movie out. When it became time to decide what to be for halloween his decision was easy.
plaid, brown striped, spotted, and black fabrics. Also peach and pink satin and lace. black and frayed trims. black, brown, orange, green and gold paint. daisy and dragonfly appliques, silver pendants, gold beads, gold wire, peacock feather. ribbons,cardboard, heavy gauge wire, embrodiery thread, fake fur.
Time to Create:
It took me more than 20 hours.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!