After losing the hat to his original costume it took creative quick thinking on Mommy's part. With a pilot coat and a dad with years of navy background, we were able to put together an adorable navy pilot outfit. I dres the moustache with makeup and he wore his daddy's uniform hat. By time we were finished, I turned him into a mini Clark Gable.
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!