I had to make homemade contest for my children last year, so I tried to find something for my youngest to wear. This was the result!
Striped orange shirt, jean overalls, white sneaker, hairbrush, cardboard, glue, aluminum foil, hairspray, black eye pencil, red lipliner.
Time to Create:
It took about an hour to put it all together.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!