"Ohana means family....family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten!"-Lilo My daughter has been told since she was little that she looks like Lilo, so, it was only fitting to have her dress up like her! People have told me that she makes a better Lilo than the character at Disneyland. It's her favorite Disney movie and she also does Hula dancing and performances as a hobby. Please VOTE for her!!! Mahalo and Aloha :)
red dress, white felt (cut out in leaf patterns), fabric glue, leafy head piece (made from tea leafs and fabric), plumeria lei necklace, and red flower for head piece.
Time to Create:
1-2 hrs to cut and glue felt leaves+1-2 headpiece
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!