We don't like the traditional pkg costumes and prefer to throw together different elements to make our own.
Dress is handmade in Ghana. Not much info on that, but the bracelet is my daughter's design after finding a "glow in the dark" string to help her be seen at night. After playing with different knots, which she could make all day long, she employed my help in making a "pretty" bow and her bracelet was done.
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!