Jenessa is a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland. We have spent 2 months trying to put this costume together, she loved every minute of it!
Old dress up dress, white felt, gold satin, ribbon, red wig, crown, makeup.
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!