My sister-in-law made this costume. Bruce has been wearing it everyday since.
The dark brown cloak was made out of bedroom curtains. The tannish material was boughten, and sewed together. She also added velcro in the back so as he got bigger it would expand with him. The outer belt was cut down with attachments added so his light saber would hook to the belt when he wasn't using it... just like a real jedi.
Time to Create:
About 2 weeks
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!