headless man carrying his own head.
backpack, tent poles, pillow, large overcoat, white button down shirt, generous supply of duct tape. The tent poles are attached to the back pack to hold the pillow above my daughter's head and the pillow is taped to the top of the tent poles to form the shoulders of the headless guy. sleeves of coat are attached to gloves which are pinned to the front of the overcoat under the chin of my daughter's head, which is poking thorugh the chest of the shirt.
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!