My Grandson Mikey wanted to be Incredible Hulk for Halloween. He is 3 with a BIG imagination! This costume worked out well considering he lives in NY state where there was a chill in the air! He was toasty warm though!
I used a McCalls pattern for He-Man that I had from the 1980's, green knit material and almost 2 bags of fiber fill for the six pack, arm and leg muscles. I made shoe covers, stuffed a pair of mittens, and put a black hat on him for "hulk hair". His mom did the green face paint.
Time to Create:
This took all Labor day weekend plus a few nights
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!