My 5 year old son is always eating sandwiches so one day I told him he was going to turn into one and that's what he wanted to be for Halloween.
Large foam squares, Orange felt, yellow felt, green sheer material, brown paint for the crust and then made an olive hat with green and purple material and topped it off with a long wooden stick for the toothpick.
Time to Create:
Can be made it a couple of hours.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!