Six months ago my 5 year old daughter said she wanted to be an eyeball for Halloween. She never changed her mind!
White felt, shiny green fabric, black sparkly felt, embroidery thread, fabric glue, black paint (to shadow green fabric), wire, bubble wrap (to help keep form), red permanent marker, white and red face paint
Time to Create:
Three to four hours
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!