My son loves this new show called Storm Chasers. He loves watching all the tornados. My daughter wanted to be Dorothy, so My son said he would go as the Tornado.
Roll of batting, roll of white electrical tape, 12 pant hangers, plastic tubing, buttons, lace trim, fabric, 2 cans of spray paint, plastic farm toys. 1 pair of Ruby red slippers.
Time to Create:
two full weeks
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!