The gloves are from the Disney Store, the ears are from Disney World, and the rest is homemade! She didn't want to be Minnie, because "Dad, it's not MINNIE Mouse Clubhouse!"
Towel, buttons, fabric, diaper bag strap (for tail)
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!