My friend and I decided to do a "Celebrity Theme" with the kids, I have an 8year old who wanted to be Justin Bieber, my 2 1/2 year old loved the "Baby Gaga" idea and my friends daughter decided she wanted to be Katy Perry
old costume dress and flowers from craft store, justin bieber was easy with the clothing, katy perry was custome for the top, bathing suit, slurpie covers with lays glued and sparkles and purple spray paint
Time to Create:
about 2 weeks off and on with all the shopping
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!