Candy Girl Costume. My daughter wanted to be one of the candy girls from the California Gurls video. So I had to make it age appropriate for a six year old. I bought an inexpensive petti-skirt dress and embelised it with Candy necklaces, beads, gumballs and swarovski crystals. No sewing was involved, just a lot of glue dots and quick dry scrapbook adhesive.
Chiffon pettidress, Candy necklaces, gumballs, beads, flat back cystals, quick dry adhesive. String to restring candy necklaces with beads.
Time to Create:
Approx 2 hours.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!