Hand made Buzz Lightyear costume...completely from scratch. My son loves Buzz and wanted us all to have Toy Story costumes this year. It was his idea and I worked hard to make it perfect....and as screen accurate as possible :)
1/2 inch foam, white and colored spandex, thread, cotton batting
Time to Create:
It took about a month from planning to creation
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!