My Mom and I worked on this dress for several weeks because my daughter wanted to be Belle this year. It is made of satin with embedded glitter and has a underskit to make it puff out.
Several yards of glitter satin, cotton, and netting as well as miscellous sewing notions.
Time to Create:
Days to Weeks...
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!