"I love the Beatles, so I decided to be Abbey Road."- Isabel D. 11
24" square Cardboard, pencil, acrylic paint, duct tape and lots of Beatle's music to listen to while I created it. I hand sketched all the artwork then painted it in.- Isabel D. 11
Time to Create:
About 15 hours.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!