Our cute robot! My husband and son worked on this costume for 2 months. They included battery operated Led lights, voice changer in the helmet and red strobes on the jet pack carried on his back. The front is made out of a plastic storage bin and the plastic legs are jointed and all parts are painted silver. We also used some parts that we were lucky enough to find at the dollar tree. He loved it and looked great. He was the center of attention at the school parade and classroom party!
The front is made out of a plastic storage bin and the plastic legs are jointed and all parts are painted silver. We also used some parts that we were lucky enough to find at the dollar tree. We installed battery operated LED lights in the front panel and a voice changer in teh helmet which is a plastic bucket and welding sheild. There are also flashing safety lights in the rear rocket pack which is made of a board and two pvc pipes with caps.
Time to Create:
About two months including finding all the parts.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!