There is no better place to experience magic than the Magic Kingdom! Having this in mind, I planned a surprise proposal for my princess of five and a half years for this past Christmas at Disney in front of Cinderella's Castle! This snapshot captures the pure joy and excitement of not only my fiancee and I, but also the future in-laws. Our celebration is forever captured in time thanks to Walt Disney World. This picture is proof that dreams really do come true for both children and adults alike!
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!