It wasn't for lack of trying, but we did not have our first child until after 15 yrs of marriage...then they kept coming, all boys to boot and five in all! We love our crew and this picture just captures everyone's personality, and you can see who is the clown in our group. When we are together there is lots of love and laughs...and fighting, but we make up :).
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!