As you and your siblings get older, it gets harder to get everyone together- for holidays, vacations, birthdays; everyone is scattered across the globe. Last December, instead of coming home for the holidays, my sister, who was teaching at a school in Lesotho, my brother, who was a jr. at CU-Boulder, me, who was an intern at a school in CA, and my mom, who is a nurse in VT, met in Egypt to explore. We spoke much of the DIsney trips we took as kids and would love to be there together again.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!