My three Grandsons are my life, the love of my life. Due to having children in the military, we are unable to get together at once. I have learned to cherish each moment we are together and not to dwell on the time that we are not. My husband and I have six children and love each of them dearly. We have a great time at our family gatherings and we do get together with extended family during the holidays. I love them all dearly and we are there to support each and everyone in their time of need.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!