Some of our family from left to right, brother -in-law, sister, myself, my Mom, my hubby behind my Mom, and 2 of our 4 sons, our soon to be daughter in law Hannah took the picture. Christmas Day 2011 skyping with my son Steve, who is over in Afghanistan! This is the first time our family has been separated for the holidays and the first time any of us has skyped! It was the BEST Christmas present we could have ever received!!
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!