I love my family, I adore them. I love their bossiness, their vulnerabilities, and their dedication to pure and enthusiatic fun. We get back up when we get knocked down, usually laughing our heads off the entire time. We may never be the best athletes, the smartest students in school, or the wealthiest or successful family on the block, but we sure do enjoy what life has to offer us. Here's to celebrating the black eyes in life, and the appreciation of perseverance!
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!