In 1994 I were told that due to medical reasons I would never be able to have a child of my own. My hearts was so broken when I got the news. After a few months had past my husband and I decided that we would turn to adoption to complete our little family. On Sept 29, 1995 we were blessed with a little boy who we named Brent Paul. Since that day, God has blessed me with two more bundles of joy. Robert James who was born Oct 28,1998 and Kylie Sierra who was born March 17, 2010. I love my family!
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!