This is my favorite family photo for several reasons. First of all, it was my son's first Halloween where he was able to dress up and enjoy some of the festivities. Also, this and other pictures were taken by a professional photographer on this day, which was a first for us (at least on a holiday). I think my wonderful family looks beautiful in this photo and I love it.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!