I love this picture of my daughter Rileigh, boyfriend Keith and I. We love to go exploring the different trails in the area. This particular day we were on a trail in our hometown of Wareham, MA. It leads to a secluded beach with beautiful views of Buzzards Bay MA. You can see the train bridge that goes over the Cape Cod Canal. It was the perfect day with perfect weather and we had fun watching the swans in the bay and sitting on the beach soaking up the sun.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!