where do i begin this has been such a bad year for me and my family but it also has brought us together my oldest son is 18 and was diagnosed as a diabetic this truly has been hard on the whole family but my sons have all come together and shared in his appointments and treatment plans i am very lucky to have such a wonderful family and thank god everyday i dont understand why him but i do know he has his reasons for everything so i truly am a very lucky person <3
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!