While growing up, our family had something no one else in our city, and to us, even the state and county. A lone rock 5 ft high, 6 ft long, and 5 ft wide. We spent hours climbing this rock, and I have watched my children do the same. I realized our kids have never had their picture taken on the rock. Since futures are unknown I knew this was the year! When we went to my parents for Thanksgiving, our kids piled on the rock for Christmas Pictures. Finally, our rock has been immortalized.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!