I Heart My Family Contest
My brother, my best friend
- Contest Photo by: brittfamighetti
- Valley Stream, NY
This has always been my favorite picture of my brother and I because it pretty much sums up our relationship. I love the look on his face. It screams, "how did I get stuck with this crazy girl on my back?!" I, on the other hand, love it. I absolutely adore my brother and we always have so much fun together. Now that I am away for college, I don't get to see him often, but when I look at this picture I can't help but laugh because it always makes me smile. I'm so thankful that he is in my life :)
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!