This picture holds a very special place in my heart. It was our 10 year wedding anniversary in 2011, and we wanted to celebrate with our children. They are the biggest part of our 10 years of marriage, and it wouldn't be the same without them. We went to Disney World and then on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. This is the picture of our first trip to Magic Kingdom as a family. Having our picture taken in front of the castle just made this trip extra special as we would remember this day forever.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!