We took my niece to city park. As she ran ahead of my sister I was able to snap a precious moment in time. Never had I taken such a photo with so much emotion. When I look at this photo it reminds of how important family is, how a child finds happiness in the simplest of ways, the pride we feel knowing that all we do in this world we do for family.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!