I Heart My Family Contest
In this little family of 2, there's always something to do
- Contest Photo by: Cimerrons_Momma
- Las Vegas, NV
When there's only two in a family (like ours) each moment is more intense. I am able to give my undivided attention to my little munchkin. This picture is my favorite because it reflects how captivated she is by the airplane and how captivated I am by her. When your family is small, your income is substsntially smaller also. This picture will leave an imprint on my heart and in my mind forever. If I win this, I will take the munchkin to do more hands on activities and also buy her a bike.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!