The greatest day of my life was when my daughter Charlotte Grace was born. The 2nd greatest day of my life was the day I met my wife Sarah. They are my everything. I was lost in life and down on my luck. When I met my now wife, Sarah that all changed. Today I am the luckiest person in the World! I am a father, a husband, and I truly couldn't be happier.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!