The family that plays together stays together. In a world full of hectic chaos our family makes it a point to enjoy the little things, and have family game night once a week. Kids grow up so fast, and now-a-days its a bit harder for everyone to spend quality time. From Hide-N-Go Seek to epic Dance Central(DC2 2) battles our anything but normal family love, and appreciate each other very much. Halloween 2011 we went as a zombie bridal party. I highly recommend destroying some formal wear...
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!